Here are the instructions to sign up for the Junior Programs if your family is not a member of HRC.
- Click on Member Site in the upper right hand corner
- Click on Member Sign Up.
- Fill out the PARENTS’ Contact Info and click Next.
- Next page…if the parent is not a player, just put in 1.5 player level and check off singles and morning and click Next.
- Upload a picture if you want. Otherwise, click Next.
- VERY IMPORTANT Click on Add others to your account” and follow steps to register your son(s) or daughter(s).
- Click on “Select a Registration Type…” and select Junior Player Family. Click Next.
- Check that you agree to terms and click Finish!
Now check your e-mail and click the link to login and set your password.
- Now you are the main screen. Click on Activities Tab.
- Click on Make this my landing page twice. Once to get rid of the check. Once to put the check back. Then click on Junior programs
- Select the program you want and click on Register.
- Select the person you want to attend the class.
- Select the desired package you want. Then hit next.
- For some programs, the next screen will ask “Select a Series to Attend”. This is for programs that run on two or more different days of the week. Select your series and click Next.
- Pay for the program and your done! An email confirmation will be sent to you. Then we will see you at the first session!